Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Weekly!

Leihdeih hou! I apologize in advance, but this weekly email is probably going to be the worst ever. So sorry. Next week I will be better. Sorry. This week we went to Cheung Chau again for p-day! Seriously the cutest little island. Love it! We also had zone conference! Now that I'm in a leadership position, I had to be part of the trainings, but it went well. The other trainings were also so good and I felt the Savior's love so much! Saturday was also the ward Christmas party! Legitimately the craziest, most chaotic, happiest time of my life. I love these people! Merry Christmas next week! Don't forget the reason for the season! Christ lives and loves each of you so much and I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to spend this Christmas sharing that love. Love you all!! Gayauh! Sister Wasden Pics: 1. Cheung Chau beach with the whole crew 2. Sis Risenmay and I 3. Cheung Chau pirate cave (featuring a slight case of the crazy eyes) 4. Cheung Chau gorgeousness (photo creds to the comp)

No comments:

Post a Comment