Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Weekly!

Lehideih hou! It's been a really good week! I don't have a lot of time today, so here's a quick summary! We had SO MANY meals with members this week since Sister Christensen was leaving! Our members are seriously the sweetest and are so so so supportive of missionary work. They're the best! My new companion is Sister Risenmay from Washington! She just barely got to Hong Kong, but she's already doing SO GREAT. We're both pretty new missionaries, so it's been really cool to see how the Gift of Tongues has kicked in for us. Tai Wai is not falling apart! That's pretty much all I have time for this week, so sorry! I promise I'll be better next week! This church is so true and don't any of you forget that! If we continually put our trust in God, He will support us and help us accomplish the impossible. :) I love you all! Gayauh! Sister Wasden 郭姊妹 Pics: Sis Risenmay and I (this picture was definitely taken outside the library this morning because we realized that we didn't have any other pictures, haha) Throwback from Thanksgiving last week :)

1 comment:

  1. I am hearing of marvelous reports of progress from "outside sources." Keep up the excellent work and be courageous and bold. I wish I could take you to some of my activities this week: 1) Temple and Choir rehearsal 2) Memorial service for a K-9 dog who died in the line of duty 3) Dedication of new fire station #83 and presentation of Honor Flags for all four fire stations 4) Presentation of Honor Flag and gift for Police Chief Darren Paul at Police banquet 5) Meet Cameron and Brook for Harry Potter program 6) Annual Holiday Pops Concert.
    This will be a busy but interesting week and I could use your organizational skills. I know that The Lord needs you more where you are and what you are doing so, I will defer my wishes.
    I love you more!
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete