Sunday, December 2, 2018

Happy December :)

Leihdeih hou!!
This week has been busy busy busy! Lots of meetings with members and things! I also had my exit interview, which was really good (I LOVE PRESIDENT AND SISTER PHILLIPS) and also it's gotten really hot so now it feels like June instead of December. I think that's all the noteworthy things from this week.
Just wanted to remind you all to remember the reason for this wonderful Christmas season. I've been spending the last year and a half keeping Christ at the center of all I do (which will be continuing for the rest of forever, don't you worry), and I kind of love that this special time in my life is coming to an end at a time when He is the focus of the whole world. Check out the Light the World initiative and don't be afraid to make Him the center of your focus too. It will be the best choice you could make.
Love you all. Gayauh :)
Sister Wasden
郭姊妹

Pics:
Cheng out with the Wans. I love them.
Pic I snapped on the bus on the way to come email this morning since I didn't have any other pictures, you're welcome. ;)


1 comment: