Sunday, July 23, 2017

HONG KONG HERE I COME :)

Léihdeih hóu!
I leave for HONG KONG on MONDAY! I can't believe it's actually happening! The MTC went by SO fast and it's always felt like I'll never leave, and it's only just barely starting to sink in that we're actually going out into the real world. CRAZY
We don't have much time this week, so here's a brief list of interesting/exciting things that have been going on:
1. The MTC started doing their open house tours this week! They moved our class temporarily to the second floor so that the tour groups would walk past our class and hear some Cantonese (as well as a few other languages that they moved into the hallway), which was an interesting experience. We all missed our normal classroom a lot, but it was kind of fun to get to see the tour groups coming through and also maybe show off a little Cantonese along the way. :)
2. This week I learned the difference between saying "I had" and saying "I'm pregnant." The hard way. Glad I figured that one out before I'm in the real world, oops. :)
3. This week I experienced déjà vu in Chinese, which was pretty sweet. I'm not totally sure what that means but I sure hope that it means that I'm almost fluent. ;) (Haha, riiiight)
4. We had our last classes today! I'm SO EXCITED to go out into the field but I have to admit that I'm a little sad to leave the MTC. I've seriously have been so blessed with THE BEST teachers and THE BEST district, and saying goodbye to all of our teachers was really hard. Thankfully our whole district flies to Hong Kong together or I'd be a total mess. I've learned and grown SO MUCH in the MTC and I'm just so so so grateful for my experience here. You guys, the church is so true! I'm constantly in awe of this gospel and how perfect it is. It's really something that's for every single person on this planet and I'm so excited to share it with the people of Hong Kong!
Love you all, thanks for all you do! Gayàuh!
Gwok Jímuih (Sister Wasden) :)
郭姊妹



2 comments:

  1. Dear Gwok Jímuih,"Bon Voyage" and "Happy Trails!" May you find joy, peace, and protection in your new adventures. Thank you for sharing your testimony and enthusiasm. The Gospel is true and Our Savior is The Redeemer of the world--all people and creation.
    I love you more! Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do temples, missionaries the ordinances and promises of life everlasting have in common?
    ANSWER BRLOW



    Evidence of Heavenly Father's and Jesus Christ's great love for all of us.

    ReplyDelete