Sunday, October 14, 2018

SO MANY GOOD THINGS


Leihdeih hou!
A list of good things that happened this week!
1. Got a special opportunity to meet with my uncle, who just happened to be in Hong Kong. This was actually super cool and I'm really grateful for the chance.
2. One of our cute investigators accepted a baptismal date! So happy for her!!
3. Okay so general conference though! SO. GOOD. Hey everyone, I LOVE THE PROPHET. All of our church leaders are so inspired and I felt like so many of their messages were just for me. I hope you felt the same. I'm also loving the direction the Lord is taking the church with home-centered worship. So good.
4. Went to the temple! I love the temple. Just what I needed.
5. Met some new really cool people! I also love new friends.
6. Saw some miracles, as usual. God is here and He's involved in His work (which is my exaltation and yours too), don't forget that.
Anyways, this week was actually kind of a hard week, but looking back I can only see the good. I love how that works. I think that's the beauty of the gospel, is that all things work together for your good, so even in retrospect all the hard things turn into good things in the end too.
Love you all. Have a good week.
Gayauh!
Sister Wasden
郭姊妹

Pics:
Temple temple temple
Fancy dinner with fancy people
Our Helping Hands squad from a couple weeks ago!
I love these ladies :)







No comments:

Post a Comment