Sunday, October 28, 2018

New Transfer on the Way

Leihdeih hou!
Okay, it's been a really good, crazy, good, crazy, week. Since Sister Gaillard is going home this week, the members and all the people we're teaching are SCRAMBLING to see us before she goes, and we're having a hard time finding places to slide them into in our planners! Busy is good though so we are definitely not upset!
Two of these meals were HOT POT. Hot pot is this really delicious thing they do here where there is basically a huge pot of boiling water/soup in the middle of the table and you use it to cook raw meats and veggies and all sorts of other goodness. It was outlawed in the mission for a while because a missionary a while back got really sick from it (understandable if you're not being careful haha), but now it's okay again. Kind of in love with it.
This week I got to go on exchanges with my pal Sister Chan! Sister Chan is my favorite person to talk about the universe and everything in it with, so we definitely had a lot of fun and got to teach some cool lessons.
We also had a Halloween party for games night this week! Everyone had a lot of fun and there were a lot of people there. I love Halloween and I love parties so this was a good time for me. :)
This week we also got our transfer calls! Sister Gaillard will be leaving for France (and I will definitely miss her more than I can say), and my new companion will be... new! I will be training! I'm definitely just as nervous for it this time as I was the first time around, but I'm looking forward to the adventure.
Only one transfer left, and I'm going to make it the best one yet! Pray for me :)
Love you all! Thank you for all the love and support!
Gayauh!
Sister Wasden
郭姊妹

Pics:
1. Halloween party fun :)
2. Chyuhn fukyam (preach the gospel). You can't tell, but I'm blocking a really cute couple with my Book of Mormon. #page33folks
3. Harry Potter ma?
4. Birthday party cheng out! Love these members :)
5. Farewell cheng out for Sister Gaillard. I ALSO love these members (including Tim, who is taking the picture, hahaha)
6. We've been together for months and of all those pictures I have yet to find a picture that describes our companionship better than this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment