Sunday, November 4, 2018

San ge bihbi (who is also Sahn ge bihbi haha @Cantonese)

Leihdeih hou!
This week has been pretty good. The most noteworthy thing is that my sweet Sister Gaillard finished her mission and went home to her beloved land of bread (i.e. France. The only thing I really learned about France in the 3 months we were together is bread bread bread hahahaha). And I picked up a new companion! A VERY new companion! Haha my cute trainee is named Sister Lambert and she is from American Fork, Utah! It's been fun to see her get so excited about all the things in Hong Kong that are just so normal to me now, and kind of surprising to see how much I've adjusted to life here in contrast. (She panicked when we got to the butcher section at the grocery store, hahahaha.)
Honestly, other than that, I can't really remember much about this week. We met with a LOT of members (everyone wanted to say goodbye to Sister G and meet Sister Lambert), which has been delightful. The members are my favorite part of Hong Kong. :)
Lately I've been studying a lot about God's commandments and how important they are. How cool is it that we have Someone on our side who literally knows EVERYTHING and cares enough to tell us about the best ways to navigate this life? Make sure you listen.
Love you all. Gayauh :)
Sister Wasden
郭姊妹

Pics:
1. Sister G is the cutest and I miss her
2. P-day last week! Met with our cute pals to go to an Indian buffet. So fun and so delicious. :)
3. Farewell cheng outs with the members!
4. The last MTR ride together (on the way to the mission office to transfer)
5. My new companion, Sister Lambert!
6. The group of trainers and their trainees, featuring our favorite people, President and Sister Phillips :)
7. Games night party!







No comments:

Post a Comment