Sunday, November 18, 2018

Time is flying...

...so I can't remember anything that happened this week.
Leihdeih hou!
Haha. Seriously though, I feel like I just wrote my last weekly update yesterday. Let me think of something noteworthy to share..
Last week for p-day we went to this famous picture spot in Hong Kong called Choi Hung! Basically everything is retro and rainbow-y and covered in people taking pictures. Sister Lambert and I got to go with Sister Risenmay and her trainee though, and it was so fun to get caught up. :)
We also had zone conference this week! Because we have this White Christmas goal for the mission, we talked a lot about the importance of covenants and why baptism is such an important first step. PSA: God is really good and He is so merciful and loves you so much. I hope none of you ever forget that.
We've also been trying a new finding approach throughout the mission! It's been done in other missions with miraculous results, and it will be difficult to adjust to, but we're excited to see what happens! It's basically all about making sure that the we are allowing the Spirit to guide us in our finding activities, and it's been really cool to see what's happening. God will help us if we let Him, folks.
Anyways. That's all for this week. Love all of you. Gayauh :)
Sister Wasden
郭姊妹 

Pics:
1. Choi Hung
2. artsy la
3. Me and my posterity
4. Ngoh daih yat go leuih
5. Chilling with Jacky
6. Zone find! Passed out lots of copies of the Book of Mormon :)







1 comment:

  1. Leihdeih hou!

    Thank you for sharing your adventures through this medium. You are very blessed to labor where you are; you are blessing the lives of many souls both seen, and unseen. As one of the "unseen," you are blessing my life as well though you may not realize the scope of your influence.

    Thank you and may you be richly blessed for your service with Our Master and Savior. Always remember, I LOVE YOU MORE!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete